Monday, February 5, 2007

On the Rock Island Line...

(Hootenanny Hoot movie promotional picture: Dick Foley, Mike Kirkland, Johnny Cash, Pam Austin, Bob Flick, John Paine)

...and suddenly, we're on this train that takes us places! Wonderful, exploring the past, contrasting it to the present, wondering about the future...



Yes, Brothers Four, I know, this is YOUR land. But someone, tell me, please, will it ever be mine? Bob -- do you have the answer...?


"Reality is a fabrication," says Guillermo del Torro, director of "Pan's Labyrinth." Places don't really exist. It's all in our heads. It's in our heads that we're at home...

4 comments:

jeia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeia said...

I think I'd rather be at home in my heart,'cause
"home is where my heart is" a friend of mine ones told me..

Anthony Dubovsky said...

However, Marx might ask, "Where's yo' head, dude...?"

Joe Spilsbury said...

I enjoyed the links to the different youtube videos...you might have already seen it, but there's a version of Dylan playing Blowin'In the Wind live with Joan Baez. It's as if their two voices were made to sing with eachother. They are perfect together.